A world of unlimited possibilities. Just imagine? Can you? Is it unreal?
I know I can. What a majestic world that would be, with endless possibilities.
Let’s dive into my wishes and desires right away, shall we? First of all, I would like to have telekinetic powers. Those were always dope whenever I watched a supernatural movie/show. I was always very jealous of those people and I used to cry myself to sleep because I was never granted that power.
I would like to be able to teleport, but who wouldn’t? Reading mind is such a basic thing to want and I feel like that would be a little overboard. Besides, a lot of the times I don’t care what the people I am friends with are caring, I just want to dive into the deepest darkest secrets of strangers because I am weird that way.
So basically I want superhuman brain powers. Mental strength because I lack it I guess. Now to get to some of the basic things:
– the power to not be jealous – when someone does something that I always wanted to do but never did
– the power to avoid stupid people – relatable, right?
– the power to controls my emotions – no explanation needed I hope if you followed me along until now.
– the power to always have time in a day – I have so so so much things that need to be done, and I never have the time to get them done.
– the power to see into the future- I kind of sort of can see into the future, but that is a different topic for a different time.
– the power to have a talent (ouch)
If magic was real, I would wish that all the people get what they want. I wish that the world would not use magic for evil, that it is only a part of the good peoples’ lives.
Some of the things we can imagine though. I imagine things all the time. I imagine I know what I am talking about on my blog and that I actually have a talent. I imagine that people will change someday and that it won’t be all black every day. I imagine dragons are real, elves are real, that Atlantis is still out there.
Some things just won’t come true. If magic was real the world would be a different place.
Imagination is kind of like magic.
I guess for now we will just have to settle with having magic in our minds.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.